NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Salva from Belgium, Sorry but my english is very poor.
Like you I'm in Love about my New Beetle Blue Speed 2003.

It will be more easy for me to speak with you in Italiano :) or in French,excuse me for my bad English:rolleyes:

Presentation: I'm photographer in Belgium and my lovely top model is my new beetle.

I do many and many pic's of my beetle, I'm really injoyed to present you my blog where are expôsed all my pictures .
Generally I insert news pictures every week end.

:confused: I hope you understand me:rolleyes: and VIVA AMERICA
BY BY
http://salvapictures.blogspot.com/

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

English is my only language, and you do very well! :clap:

Thanks for joining us, and have fun! :party:

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Hi and welcome! You're doing fine and all you need to speak here is Beetle so don't worry about it :D Everybody understands that. :wave2:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Welcome to the org Salva! Your english is just fine! You probably speak it better than I do! :lol: I just took a quick look at your pictures and they're all really good!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Bienvenue.

Are you from the south of Belgium? It is a guess based on the fact that you speak French. You do fine with English as well.

The blue of your Beetle looks like a color called Satellite Blue in the U.S. It was a limited edition color here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2k2tdi said:
Bienvenue.

Are you from the south of Belgium? It is a guess based on the fact that you speak French. You do fine with English as well.

The blue of your Beetle looks like a color called Satellite Blue in the U.S. It was a limited edition color here.
Hi,Yes I'm from the south of Belgium,,,,we speak French,,but Belgium is a very little Land only 10.000.000 people:eek:
Do you know Belgium ??? But me I know AMERICA:D And I love it:)

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
SALVA said:
Hi,Yes I'm from the south of Belgium,,,,we speak French,,but Belgium is a very little Land only 10.000.000 people:eek:
Do you know Belgium ??? But me I know AMERICA:D And I love it:)
I enjoy the beer very much. I was in the north, Antwerp and Essen, last December and enjoyed many fine beers and cheeses. Maybe a little chocolate too. :)

I found out recently that my great grandmother was from Wallonia. I hope to make a return trip to Belgium and visit the south.

Mmmmm Chimay and St. Feuillien.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Salva! Happy to see a friend on the org :banana: I follow your traces :crazy: all around the world, look like :anon:

À la prochaine :toast:

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Welcome!! You speak/type English better than a lot of us! :D I'm glad you love America too!:cool:

Happy Driving!

~Cori

1 - 13 of 13 Posts