VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I have just joined the forum , we have had our beetle since February for the grand sum of £325 with a suspected head gasket failure . We took a risk on it and it turned out to be the water pump ☺ . Then came the mot in June which unfortunately revealed some very nasty repair work on the passenger sill , so after spending £500 on having that and a small repair on the drivers sill sorted we had a fresh mot. Since we have owned him we've had a few sets of wheels on and possibly another set will be going on next week as the current wheels are a little wide on the front being 9.75 j wide. Also recently I have broke my golf 4motion so have fretted the black leather recaros in the beetle , everything fitted straight in apart from the back part of the back seat so will have to get the beetle one retrimmed to match ☺

·
Registered
15,841 Posts
Welcome! Nice litte Bug! It is always good; to hear, someone save another one from the breakers. Which engine do you have and I like your seats! Always appreciated; more pictures! Welcome to the .org! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ☺ it's the 2ltr petrol , we absolutely love it , I'm getting a set of coilovers in the next couple of weeks and over the next few months getting some bits and pieces sorted out on the paintwork , it's also got the winter pack so the seats are heated ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts