VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excitement abounding ..... ecstasy on acquiring what has essentially been my dream car forever, and nervousness at all the comments about maintenance and breakdowns and repairs. I'm praying that I don't regret this decision. Right now, I"m in heaven, thinking about picking it up on Monday. Will post a photo (and there will be many taken I know, as my husband thinks I look fabulous in it!!) I'm an actress and musician, and I also teach ukulele, so I plan to put a tasteful little sign with my logo somewhere on the car. Woohoo!! :band: I've never owned my own convertible, always wanted one.....confess to feeling hesitant about leaving it parked with the top down. Any thoughts on that?

·
Super Moderator
14,793 Posts
Aquarius Blue! That's your color! :D

Welcome to the Org, and Welcome to the New Beetle Convertible! :party:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Didn't know that was the name of this blue. Picking her up tomorrow, and I confess to being very nervous about things going wrong, from reading miles of comments about things breaking down. I'm really trusting in the universe on this one, hoping we don't regret this purchase. We went out looking for a 'sensible', low priced used car and ended up with an extravagant toy! I so hope I'm wrong!:dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts