NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A warm welcome to the greatest Beetle ORG on the web. We love photos, so, I hope you'll share a batch of yours!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME and HELLO from Tennessee !
Congrats on your New Beetle purchase ...your FUN STARTS NOW there is nothing like a new beetle :p

Glad you found us here at the ORG!

:nblove:

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
VERY nice pix!
I've never seen green piping on new beetle floor mats before.....that's giving me ideas (in yellow of course) :D

I never considered the armrest COVER/lLID a color change possibility either. Looks GREAT!

That's a sharp looking new beetle!

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
Hi! :)

Welcome to the Org. You have scored a great bug.

It's a Cyber Green Color Concept (CGCC) !.8T

CC's are fairly rare.

Congrats to ya!:D

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Hello from NC and welcome to the site. Nice color. I went to Colorado once ... there is no air there.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
A Colorado bugger! Awesome! We would love to meet you and your color concept at a GTG! July 28 is the Bug-in at Bandimere in Morrison and August 25 is a VW/Audi/Porsche show in Ft Collins. I plan to be at both and hopefully we'll have some other Beetle owners too.

·
Super Moderator
14,787 Posts
Woohoo! Cyber Green Color Concept! :party:

Not EVERY CG has those seats, green trim and Take Five wheels. You have something special there! :wink2: Keep that in mind, when modding. It's already a limited edition. :eek:

Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,471 Posts
Welcome to the Org. My N00ber is a 2002 Double Yellow Color Concept. He also says Hi! Be sure to post some more pics! :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts