NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I bought my daughter a beetle a few months ago and have been hiding it as it is to be her xmas present this year (18 on xmas day!).
I want her to have the same buzz driving a bug as I had when I was young.
Good times ahead :)
Cheers

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Did you find it pink, or did you paint it?

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
I would give anything to see the look on her face when she sees that pink Bug. She is a very lucky girl . I wish my parent were that cool when I was young. Where are you from? It seems the steering wheel is on the wrong side, to be over here in the states. Welcome to the Org and make sure to tell your daughter to join as well.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Welcome to the org.
That:s an awesome Chrstmas gift. I hope you video your daughter receiving her beetle... I'd love to see her reaction.
After you daughter gets off of cloud 9, have her join us and share her joy.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone

Hi all,
Thanks for your kind words and welcome to the forum. I am from Australia and I am thrilled to be giving this bug away, even though I secretly love it myself :)

My daughter was born on Christmas day and will be 18 in a few weeks time so it's a great time of year for us every year, but this it's going to be totally crazy.

I will be filming her reaction, so I will post it online. I am keeping the bug at the in laws house in their garage, I have kept this secret for 3 months.

Thanks again everyone, I will be encouraging her to learn as much about her car via forums like this.

All the best
regards
Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I forgot to answer this question

I bought it this colour pink. We have a company called PINK which has a fleet of bugs in this colour.

The cars were all graphite grey initially and professionally painted pink soon after delivery.

the colour is a custom pink owned the company PINK but is the same as the Kia Rio pink which I have needed to paint the front and rear parking sensors.

Cheers
Joe

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
WOW. I wish that was my Beetle. Love it!!

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
I don't have a Beetle just yet, hopefully will pick it up today but did join this site to read about ppl who already own one. Wish you daughter a Happy Birthday and I know being a father they are the most precious gifts to ourselves watching them grow is part of that. I spoiled my kid as well being an only child and did buy him a Saturn back when he started college so I know exactly how you feel....Welcome aboard :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts