NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I just purchased a New Beetle Convertible 2005 GLS automatic trasmission in the dark grey color. I am so excited about my car and I have only had it since last Thurs. I have been admiring the NBC for years and finally just walked into the dealership and 3 hours later I was driving home with Daizy. If there is anything I need to know as a NBC owner please let me know. It is so great to have a forum with other beetle owners.
Candace

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
We Need Pics! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...I will get my bf to take some pictures of it sometime this week and post them before the week is out. I am being extra cautious with her. I don't want any dings on her doors and what not. Doesn't that stuff just make you mad?

·
Buggin Out
67 Posts
Oh it's terrible, but unfortunately it doesnt matter how much you baby it, the soccer moms and their little "sweethearts" will wreck the POOOO out of it. Then there are always the people who drive P.O.S. cars and dent your car kicking their half stuck doors open and then dont want to say anything about it because they dont want to have to pay for it. And my personal favorite, the debris left over when those **** semis blow tires and keep on going anyways even though there is a 24 inch tire chillin in the middle of the road just waiting to stab your tires, destroy your front grille, and dent the crap out of your hood. I swear they need their own highway or something!!!

Anyways...Good luck keeping her clean...also once you get a good feel for her personality you need to pick a name for her. Judging by your Username I am thinking that you are calling her Daizy, but I may be wrong.

·
Eine Kleine Panzer
210 Posts
GGKauten said:
Oh it's terrible, but unfortunately it doesnt matter how much you baby it, the soccer moms and their little "sweethearts" will wreck the POOOO out of it. Then there are always the people who drive P.O.S. cars and dent your car kicking their half stuck doors open and then dont want to say anything about it because they dont want to have to pay for it. And my personal favorite, the debris left over when those **** semis blow tires and keep on going anyways even though there is a 24 inch tire chillin in the middle of the road just waiting to stab your tires, destroy your front grille, and dent the crap out of your hood. I swear they need their own highway or something!!!

Anyways...Good luck keeping her clean...also once you get a good feel for her personality you need to pick a name for her. Judging by your Username I am thinking that you are calling her Daizy, but I may be wrong.
Too true, too true....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats... I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been admiring the NB's for some time. There's just something that makes me smile when I see one. So I spotted an ultra-clean, ultra-low mileage (47000km/29500mi) 99 GLS, 5-sp at the local dealer and took it for a drive last night. I'm already working on the details to pay for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts