NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the (old) homepage tweaked to work with the new forums -- so whenever we decide to go live with the new forums, I'll be able to switch to this copy of the (old) homepage and it should work just fine.

Of course, I still intend to totally re-do the homepage with a new look and feel (matching these forums), but I'm saving that for after the forums go live.

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
So, when the new home page is added, is it going to have a photo of the week/month, a random image, or user choice?

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CaptainXeroid said:
So, when the new home page is added, is it going to have a photo of the week/month, a random image, or user choice?
The new (old) homepage HAS been added. The new homepage I was referring to here is a copy of the old homepage re-written to work with the new forums.

I'll be making an ALL NEW homepage with a fresh new design, but I haven't gotten to start on that. When I do, I'll be getting you guy's input on what you think it should be, and the photo question that you ask will certainly be brought up then.

·
Super Moderator
8,917 Posts
Don't want to have you flooded by ideas, but I did want to point out that nothing was ever done with the Calendar Winners from last year - think that could be a pool for images for the front page. I feel bad that we did the whole process and nothing was ever done with such good work.

http://forums.newbeetle.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46010

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marvins_dad said:
Don't want to have you flooded by ideas, but I did want to point out that nothing was ever done with the Calendar Winners from last year - think that could be a pool for images for the front page. I feel bad that we did the whole process and nothing was ever done with such good work.

http://forums.newbeetle.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46010
That's a good idea...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts