NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
vwmaribug
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Limited Edition Aquarius Blue Coupe

I sadly :(needed to get minor body work on my boy blue after unable to dodge running over 18 wheeler tread debris. :runnethov VW took my vehicle to their certified VW body shop. I picked up my boy Friday only to be disappointed to hear a squeeky week horn replacement NOT my original dual note macho horn. I am going back to the body shop tomorrow but want to know if there is s to is a part # or specific part name to replace the factory horn it originally came with.
Does anyone know? :confused: I have been unsuccessful in my online search. Thanks

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Get Hella Supertones! lol gosh I miss mine so loud and awesome
Those are pretty good horns. The quality has gone down hill a bit since Hella moved their manufacturing plant from Germany to India. But that way they can make them cheaper and still charge us more ;)

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
Those are pretty good horns. The quality has gone down hill a bit since Hella moved their manufacturing plant from Germany to India. But that way they can make them cheaper and still charge us more ;)
They are like 52$ shipped now too woot woot. If you can find the right site that is. But I had the india ones I think and loved them. Went from my Subaru and now put them in my grandmas Ford Escape lol just cause I was driving that for awhile before my Beetle. But they are blue so can't put them on my beetle. Need a fresh Red set! And btw it was so fun to drive by and scare the daylights out of ppl! or just to scare them if you legitimately had to blow the horn at a light or something...haha good times

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just replaced original horn on my wive's 2013 beetle conv. With Wolo bad boy.Happy with louder horn but when activating remote door lock the horn no longer honks.Any ideas appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts