NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6 Is Better Than 5 ;)
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to create a photo thread on the wifes vert, Roxy.

It's a 2.0, Auto, w/ 51k.

So far, on the "To Do List"
Fix creeping brake pedal - Done
Install yellow fog lights: Halo Halogen Solaris Yellow 3000k
Replace the rear shocks - They sound like someone jumping up and down on a crappy box spring mattress
Install Phatnoise Box - I need to find the cd plug that's hiding under the E-brake???
Fix the blend door
Replace hood/trunk emblems
Replace the 2 rear rims due to warpage - Done, I just put my Deltas on it ;)

Attachments

·
treiber gefunden
882 Posts
That vert looks pretty cool with those Deltas;)
Take the side cover off the console (pass side) You can find the diagram in your Bentley. I did it the stupid way, thru the top opening.

·
6 Is Better Than 5 ;)
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :D

The wife REALLY enjoys Roxy.

I was trying to figure out if I wanted to put Ariettas or Deltas on her car because the rear two rims were warped. Opelmania suggested the Deltas...I would have to agree w/ him after seeing them on there :cool:

Now, I just need to sell the Ariettas.

Wifey thought the Deltas had been on there the entire time until I showed her the rims I took off, then she goes...I like the old ones better :confused: Oh well, there on there to stay now ;)

Hey J, I'll have to take a look at my Bentley then, I was going to take the entire thing out to find the cable, but if there's an easier way, I'm all for that :)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Looking good, Buddy!

Like yours (well, hers), I need new front and rear badges. Researching, I think I've found the factory upgrade bright chrome/dolomite grey versions, what ever one calls the 3d's. The rear lid lock cylinder being being deleted was a running change in '04, and I don't know on which side of the change yours is, however, the badge appears to be the same, regardless.

Don't know if you saw my thread.

http://newbeetle.org/forums/styling-modifications/49501-upgrade-your-front-rear-vw-badges.html

GM

·
6 Is Better Than 5 ;)
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, yeah, I was gonna put a SC in Moe, but got the TS instead. The wifey doesn't like driving fast cars as they make her nervous... Otherwise, I would so :D

Morav, I seen the thread you posted, but I was unsure about ordering them. I was waiting to see some reviews first...But, I may just have to order them this weekend as wifey keeps wondering when she's getting new ones, lol.

·
6 Is Better Than 5 ;)
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I told you Roxy would look hot in the Deltas. :wink2: :cool:
So true... Great call :D

Now I just need to put some coilovers on it...Maybe I'll order up a set of FK AK Street Line coilovers tonight and throw them on there this weekend :wink2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts