NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Time to unpimp ze auto!
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! So I named my bug Nemo, because he's the same color as that famous fish! I'd love to do some mods to make him look more fishy! Any ideas? I imagine him with some vinyl, but maybe a big fin for the top too? He has a sunroof, so it kind of makes a fin a little hard. I'm open to ideas!

Attachments

·
Aimee M.
230 Posts
The mirrors could be his little side fins, instead of the spot around the handles. That might look cleaner.
I think a fin should fit fine behind the sunroof. It doesn't have to be ginormous.
Oh! And you could paint the front grill with white on top and black on the bottom like his cute little mouth!
Maybe some sort of removeable sticker like pupils for his headlight eyes?

A beetlebug would make an ADORABLE Nemo!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
The mirrors could be his little side fins, instead of the spot around the handles. That might look cleaner.

Oh! And you could paint the front grill with white on top and black on the bottom like his cute little mouth!
Maybe some sort of removeable sticker like pupils for his headlight eyes?

A beetlebug would make an ADORABLE Nemo!
Yes,move the center white stripe,(the thick one around the door handle)move it up toward the center of the door little bit more, just behind the mirrors.:) Remember, anything is possible with car art, and you've already got a good start!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Aimee M.
230 Posts
And after you get him all painted up nice and purdy, you simply MUST go to a beach and take photos with squiggles int he sand like he swam out of the waves!

In my mind, he's a custom Nemobug already. I love this idea!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts