NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fixed my ABS pump of '99 beetle 2.0 and now it seems to be good. However I'm stuck on bleeding the ABS now. I did a conventional bleeding beforehand. Then I followed the instructions on ABS bleeding through VAG-COM. I cleared the codes and then selected 04-Basic Settings, Group 001 then GO. First it asked me to depress the pedal I did very hard like running off a cliff:p, then the pump run for a few seconds then ask me to release and open bleeder screws. I did it then I don't know how to proceed... The instruction says press OK or something like that(I can't find anything like this) or Enter key (doesn't work). The first time I waited a long time until it timed out...Then the second time I tried to press "UP"(to group 002) then it asked me to press pedal 10 times while according to instruction it's supposed to run the pump a few seconds...I did it accordingly and then "UP" again it came to the beginning. I don't know if this is normal or I missed something. Could it be the problem that I'm using windows 7?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts