NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, I just got a new to me 2002 turbo beetle and just love the power and response. It does have some " bugs" to work out but that is to be expected. I look forward to all your vast info and knowledge for HELP...... :) thanks in advance .... Gold beach,or

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Hi guys and gals, I just got a new to me 2002 turbo beetle and just love the power and response. It does have some " bugs" to work out but that is to be expected. I look forward to all your vast info and knowledge for HELP...... :) thanks in advance .... Gold beach,or
GOLD BEACH! I'm from Brookings! Where did you get your NB?

I do live in the Portland area, but Brookings is my hometown, my family lives there, and I get there often. If you get to Brookings, and see a white 95 Cabrio, with a beatup top (she works at DQ on 101, but lives at the motel next door), that is my VW crazy niece!

Welcome to the Org! :party:

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Congrats on your new-to-you beetle. How many miles on that gem of yours? Make sure the MAJOR bug has been taken care of.... timing belt/water pump/tensioner/roller. If that hasn't been done, get it done double quick and avoid major engine failure.

We're here to help, so don't be afraid to ask questions and seek advice.

Here's to many happy years and miles in your beetle:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts