NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, owner of a new-to-me 2004 Beetle convertible. It has a 2.0 witha 5 speed gearbox. Dark blue with a buff colored top and interior.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME!
Your new beetle vert sounds beautiful :p post pix soon I'd love to see it.

Glad you found us here at the ORG.

:compute:

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
Welcome!

Hi El Caballo :wave2:

Your new Beetle sounds amazing. I bet the convertible is second to none for fun down in TX. Wishing you many miles of happiness :D

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Welcome to the org. Can't wait to see some pics. :) just a heads up... We have a get together coming up in northeastern Oklahoma. Check out the Talimena link in my signature. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
BEAR
109 Posts
I would love to see pictures. The one in my avatar is my 2004 convertible. I wish you all the enjoyment I have had in mine. Wonderful cars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics will be up soon. Right now I am working off of my iPad, we just moved back from Australia after 3.5 years away and we are waiting for the container with the rest of our stuff to get here at the end of the month. :rolleyes: Until then I'll put up some ipad ones, maybe tomorrow, we had some heavy rain today. Not convertible weather. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: Welcome back to the USA, :clap: and Welcome to the New Beetle Convertible! :party:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts