NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Got me some clears for the NBC, some door handle guards, and a mirror bra set for mine (no flowers!)

Too bad they are dropping NB stuff, or so it appears. It's not a surprise, though.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
dnyed said:
Got me some clears for the NBC, some door handle guards, and a mirror bra set for mine (no flowers!)

Too bad they are dropping NB stuff, or so it appears. It's not a surprise, though.
It's really disappointing. Their last catalog didn't even have a single NB item in it.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I know. I gave it to a friend with an aircooled, who had never seen their catalog. :(

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
they havnt had any new beetle stuff in their catalogs for a couple years , seems the attraction has faded on the new beetle stuff ,not much to buy out there for new beetles that everyone else doesnt already have ,,sad to see ,

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
Actually, I am glad to seem them getting out of New Beetle accessories - hopefully this will mean more business for TVA (www.aiwana.com).

I've dealt with Mid America back in the day with their Corvette parts catalog and they were almost always the highest price. Same thing with their air cooled VW stuff.

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
yeah if you look at some of their stuff its like how will they ever sell them ,makes you wonder if the look around at the competition !
good thing is ,, stuff that doesnt sell usally is blown out at the funfest ,,,thats where Herbie gets alot of his goodies
magnaflow ss cat back system $ 100
zimmerman drilled rotors all4 $100
abd (k&n) air filter setup ,,$25
bunch of other smaller goodies at dirt cheap prices
but like you said Chop ,, anything else is way over priced

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Woohoo! Got my order today, and I must say, what a good deal I got! :party:

Clear corners for the vert, door handle scratch guards, mirror "bras" for my S. Grand total: $53.95, shipped.

Go and get yours, quick! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Cool beans! :clap:

Mirror bra $7.99pr, door handle guards, $2.99pr. Such a deal! :)

Attachments

·
beep beep!
106 Posts
I just ordered the plain upper and lower mask/bras. W00t!

Question... (and please forgive this n00b, since I've never had a car bra before...) Is it OK to leave them on when rainy? I'm concerned about possible mildew or mold.

·
Retro/Techno
1,118 Posts
punkpie said:
I just ordered the plain upper and lower mask/bras. W00t!

Question... (and please forgive this n00b, since I've never had a car bra before...) Is it OK to leave them on when rainy? I'm concerned about possible mildew or mold.
I used a bra (on my car) for years. Before installing it in the spring (I don't leave it on in the winter) I make sure to wash the car really well and apply a thick coat of wax in the area covered by the bra. I've never had a problem with mold, mildew, or fading of any kind.

Hope this helps!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts