NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What 4 things, would you love to drop down your Chimney this year :confused: :D

I would like ..

An Ipad 2 so i can show off my photo albums on the move :)
A remote control for my Girlfriend with a mute button :lol:
And these 2 vehicles :D

Nice to dream this time of year :reindeer:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Well, I can perhaps see myself in that first car of yours but why in the World would you ever want an UGLY Hummer? :p
I absolutely hate those things. It's like a Big Huge Brick with wheels on it. I do second the wish for an IPAD2. But would be happy with an HP Touchpad if I could find one.
No need for a remote to shut off girlfriends. My ears have a selective hearing feature which works amazingly well :D
As far as ultimate wishes go. Besides World Peace and Joy and Happiness among all creatures I could go for an Audi R8. Always loved that car even before it was available for Sale when I first saw it on the streets of Heilbronn/Neckarsulm and was wondering what amazing car is that. Of course cash would always be nice so I could make my own world peace by treating everyone to a Brand New Beetle Turbo. Ahh, life is good as long as you can dream.
Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
What 4 things, would you love to drop down your Chimney this year :confused: :D

I would like ..

An Ipad 2 so i can show off my photo albums on the move :)
A remote control for my Girlfriend with a mute button :lol:
And these 2 vehicles :D

Nice to dream this time of year :reindeer:

Bet your GF would like to know that you think you need one of these.:rolleyes:
d26a_control_a_man_remote_package2.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hahahaha you guys are bad! All I want is to win the lottery. :D
.........oh yeah and World Peace! LOL.

Seriously, I would like my bathroom remodeled and granite countertops. :)

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Hahahaha you guys are bad! All I want is to win the lottery. :D
.........oh yeah and World Peace! LOL.

Seriously, I would like my bathroom remodeled and granite countertops. :)
Okay here are the winning lottery numbers for your next drawing. 6, 15, 29, 36, 37, 42.

Be sure to split the loot with your buddy in Indianapolis. :p

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Blugg, I would hate to have to stop and fill that Hummer up with gas all the time! What do they get 8mpg? Uuugh!
They probably get about 10mpg but that isn't the worst part. You think filling it up here in the states is bad. Blugg lives in Europe where a Gallon of Gas is about 8 Dollars a Gallon. Can you say $256+ Dollars to fill up the Tank :D

Just looked it up: The Hummer H2 Fuel Tank holds 32 gallons. It gets 9.6 mpg. Here in the states it would cost about $120.00 for a 300 mile trip. Double that ($240.00) if you live in Europe.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They probably get about 10mpg but that isn't the worst part. You think filling it up here in the states is bad. Blugg lives in Europe where a Gallon of Gas is about 8 Dollars a Gallon. Can you say $256+ Dollars to fill up the Tank :D

Just looked it up: The Hummer H2 Fuel Tank holds 32 gallons. It gets 9.6 mpg. Here in the states it would cost about $120.00 for a 300 mile trip. Double that ($240.00) if you live in Europe.
Triple and the rest :(

Why do you think we all drive small cars :lol:

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
What FOUR things?

Not really anything... actually. I mean, there are things that I want but, there are things I need more.

1. About $60 million dollars (after taxes)... that way I could, pay off my student loans, buy a 900 square foot house, allow my parents to retire (and healthy), give a few million to my sister and to my brother, give $1million to each of my friends kids (for education and not to be touched until they are 21), and ... I would also pay off the student loans of 5 people. The only rules on that are: The debt MUST be above $50,000 ... and below $250,000. The person must be able to prove that they are in hardship, and from those people I would hold a raffle/drawing.

2. A job doing 3D architectural visualization. This job would never go away ...

3 & 4. Too political. But, the outcome would be: happiness for everyone. For everyone to be listened to equally and understood (listening and hearing are two different things). For everyone in the world to work together for the better. Sharing resources. Caring for your neighbor and friend...

-----------

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What FOUR things?

Not really anything... actually. I mean, there are things that I want but, there are things I need more.

1. About $60 million dollars (after taxes)... that way I could, pay off my student loans, buy a 900 square foot house, allow my parents to retire (and healthy), give a few million to my sister and to my brother, give $1million to each of my friends kids (for education and not to be touched until they are 21), and ... I would also pay off the student loans of 5 people. The only rules on that are: The debt MUST be above $50,000 ... and below $250,000. The person must be able to prove that they are in hardship, and from those people I would hold a raffle/drawing.

2. A job doing 3D architectural visualization. This job would never go away ...

3 & 4. Too political. But, the outcome would be: happiness for everyone. For everyone to be listened to equally and understood (listening and hearing are two different things). For everyone in the world to work together for the better. Sharing resources. Caring for your neighbor and friend...

-----------
IMHO

They aren't Christmas things. Christmas should be a time of Happiness and Joy :)

I would like a house, a job, pay off my student loan too and politics and Christmas don't mix at all. But there things i want or try to work for everyday. Christmas is for a bit of Fun. Forget about the other 360 or so days and choose 4 :D

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
???

I put the $60mill so that I could spread joy and hopefully happiness. That would make me happy.
And the 3D job would make me happy too. I would just have a contract come down the chimney. :p

·
Punky Brusier
96 Posts
hmmm.. hypothetically I would say a an orange Tesla Roadster! Im so in love with that car. ahaha.

Or a new job
and a TV and Couch would be nice for when I move out :D

That Zonda is sooo nice

·
Registered
107 Posts

Even if I was rich I couldn't stand having to stop that often to fill up! Blugg do you see many Hummers there? There all over OKC which suprises me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Okay here are the winning lottery numbers for your next drawing. 6, 15, 29, 36, 37, 42.

Be sure to split the loot with your buddy in Indianapolis. :hahaha, I may just play those numbers! I usually never even get 1 :mad:

I maybe buy a couple scratch offs 1-2 times a year, usually put in my kids and husbands Christmas Stocking. Well I bought 1 $5.00 scratch off card to try since I always buy the $1 ones. I won $77.00 Woo Hoooooo! :D. Out of my winnings I bought 1 more $5 scratch off didn't win on that one. I'm quitting while I'm ahead lol!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would like to 1)win the lottery then 2)charter an all expenses paid trip across the pond for a Euro/US GTG for as many U.S.cars as I could ship round trip. 3)While there take the GTG on a road trip to Germany and visit the VW Plant in Wolfsburg. 4) make a mix book of the whole adventure.
I like that plan Blue!

You guys can forgo the control your girlfriend remote & girlfriends. Don't they have life like dolls made in Japan now? LOL! you can even use them in the carpool lane. :D

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like that plan Blue!

You guys can forgo the control your girlfriend remote & girlfriends. Don't they have life like dolls made in Japan now? LOL! you can even use them in the carpool lane. :D
Watched a documentary on the people world wide who buy those life sized dolls. Dress them in the morning, sit with them for breakfast etc etc ;) They're biggest market was China and the U.S. :confused: $20,000 + Mind Boggling

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
I want my granddaughter to come home from the Children's Hospital in Philly. She will be 4 weeks this Weds and has been in the Hospital since arriving ...That would be my greatest gift,EVER!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I like that plan Blue!

I like my dolls a little bit more alive :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts