VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone) I also want to buy a Beetle, but I can’t make up my mind) What can you say about the car, pluses minuses? What exactly do you like about this car? And most importantly, color? Maybe you can somehow upgrade in terms of color?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the beetle because of the nice rounded shape they are and they look a lot better than a lot of the modern cars that look very similar to each other

·
Registered
15,156 Posts
These questions are extremely wide open, I guess the first thing to decide as to what generation you want; there are the 1998 to 2010 and the second generation from 2012 to 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
These questions are extremely wide open, I guess the first thing to decide as to what generation you want; there are the 1998 to 2010 and the second generation from 2012 to 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree. I think that you'll get more answers if you narrow your questions. For instance, I have a 2019 black/black Beetle Convertible Final Edition. I was very specific about what I wanted, found it nearby, and bought it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a 2015 Candy white and I've added blue touches. I love the beetle for multiple reasons. I think the main reason is that I can go anywhere and park in a sea of common, looks like everything else parking lot. You can blindfold me so I don't know where it is and I will find my beetle before someone who has a generic car. It's just a fun little car. But sorry NB friends, I just can't get into those. There's nice one's, just not my type. I love the 2012+ but you are going to have to decide year, gear box type. The trim level, color and all that good stuff that makes it your car. Don't get me wrong, I don't know how many different ones I've looked at and got an idea for my girl 💖 but the main factor that's going to impact your choice's is your budget. Do you want a ready to go car. Or do you want to get one that just needs some TLC and get it going yourself. But I think that I can speak for everyone and tell you that one of the first tools you get for your car is a good scanner. After a trip or to to get it read, at $135. I got a good one. I have saved a bunch of money. But I ramble. I still look at bug's online. Old🥰 NB and 2012+ for inspiration. If you find what you want and bring it home. Please show some pictures. GL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone) I also want to buy a Beetle, but I can’t make up my mind) What can you say about the car, pluses minuses? What exactly do you like about this car? And most importantly, color? Maybe you can somehow upgrade in terms of color?
I have had my 2004 automatic 2.0 lts NB for 2 years now. Mine is silver with a black roof. I love my NB experience! The car is very distinctive, and people seem to react by being nicer to me. Once, a kid came up to the parked car and hugged it! The car works great and has a lot of power, good brakes, too, and other than having to clean the injectors because of the very bad quality of fuel in my country, it has not been troublesome. Just go ahead and get your NB. You won't regret it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts