VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!! I just found this forum through looking up how to install a front license plate, which I need to do so I can take my driver's test!! Oh, yeah by the way I don't have a drivers license.

I'm 21, just bought an '08 VW New Beetle in Harvest Moon Beige, over christmas weekend. I put 4k down and financed the rest which wasn't a lot, the car itself was in the 6k range before all the rest. Got a deal on the payments with a co-signer, who happened to be a manager at the dealership I bought from. :p Payments are $207 for 18 months.

Anyways I bought this because it fits my personal needs (and I've always wanted a bug "when i grow up"), so I could learn and take my test with ease. It's perfect and I have no complaints. And once I get that front plate on, we can probably assume I'll become a licensed driver shortly thereafter!!!

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Greetings :wave2:

Congrats on finding such a nice beetle. Many happy, fun-filled miles to ya:)
So, give us more details about you and your bug. Stuff like, where you're from and what are the amenities of your beetle? These things, help us, help you keep your beetle nice and happy. Also, some of us helpful, friendly folk might be near to you. As you'll discover, we're like family here and love meeting our fellow members, as well as helping out where we can.

Welcome to the org family:yaya:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts