NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I would love to have it! But!

I decided to let this old school beetle pass. The way these months pass my daughter will be driving next year, and maybe I will look for another New Beetle for me, after she gets her drivers license and is driving on her own, because she helped me pick out the one we have, and I would like her to have it, to learn to drive in. I think the New Beetles are a safe car, and our black one will be 7 years old then. Nice car for a first car! I had a 1965 rambler in 1980.

If any one is interested in looking at the 1969 vert, I will post photos of it, with the phone number to call the owners, so you can talk to them, and there email.

please let me know if any one is interested!

John K.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my99vdub said:
Sorry about passing on the '69 but I can understand your reasons - my first was a '69 hardtop - wish I still had it even today and even with all the troubles it had! If you have pics, post 'em! Is the vert sold? On thesamba?
Hi,

Thanks for posting, If the weather is not to bad this weekend I am going to take pics of the car, I told the owners I would show the car on here for them.

Thanks again,

John K.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JrsyGrl said:
John, please try to get us pics and info! I would love to check it out.
Hi,

Yes, if everything goes ok, I am going to go take pics tomorrow!

John K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts