NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9 quarters and at the age of 33, I finally got my first college degree. I got my confirmation letter just a few minutes ago annoucing that I achieved a Associates of Arts & Sciences degree. Yeah! I am glad that I now have a piece of paper that says I am educated (or something to that effect) ;)

Here's to all of you that have already gotten a degree of some type! :toast: I am glad to join you in your smartness! :cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congratulations! Make sure you frame that puppy and hang it on the wall!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
YAY Justin!! Congrats!! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
yay!!! Go Justin!!! :guitar: :banana: :crunk: :bowdown: :marvin: :warmfuzi: :balloons: :bestwish: :popcorn: :thewave: :ha: :yaya: :dance2: :peekaboo: :grouphug: :barfkiss: :usererr: :rockband: :dance: :cartman: :goodjob:

·
Thomas
361 Posts
Congratulations to you on your success! I'm still trying myself. I just don't know what I want to do when I grow up!:D

·
STILL Can't Stop the Rock
336 Posts
RocK On!!!!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:rockband:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
IgottaBug! said:
Congratulations to you on your success! I'm still trying myself. I just don't know what I want to do when I grow up!:D
I wanna be an air force ranger! I wanna live the life of danger! Air force ranger! Life of danger!

And I wanna be an astronaut, a ballerina, an actress, a policewoman, a rockstar, a doctor...

I dont know what I wanna be when I grow up either :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Congrats, man. :) Hopefully by the end of the spring semester, I'll have my Associate in Arts degree... :D Then I can be all learned and edumacated and crap. ;)

-Des

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
That's great news, Justin! Congratulations to you! :clap:

Attachments

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Way to go Justin..:clap: Congrats on a great milestone.:guitar: Hey, i did not finish my BA in MIS until I was 37, so, as far as I know, their is no age limit to getting it done...

Again, congratulations Justin, enjoy it and keep it going.......... :thewave:

·
Only the Shadow Knows . .
60 Posts
Congratulations on your accomplishment, Justin! :bestwish:

I hear you about the tuition -- I'm *still* paying off school (a few more months) and I've been out a *long* time. But, I look at it this way... student loans are the best investment you can make and it's really hard to repo that brain!

-- Sherry

(in California where it's now raining harder than it did in Seattle)

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
olive said:
Congratulations on your accomplishment, Justin! :bestwish:

I hear you about the tuition -- I'm *still* paying off school (a few more months) and I've been out a *long* time. But, I look at it this way... student loans are the best investment you can make and it's really hard to repo that brain!

-- Sherry

(in California where it's now raining harder than it did in Seattle)

Thank you Sherry! :wave3:

Now all I have to do is decide what I want to be when I grow up and do a few more years of school. :( You are right about it being the best investment! Now if I could only get some return on that investment! :D

Congrat's on getting close to paying off those student loans. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you get your PhD, or was it a Masters? It's been too long!

I hope married life and california are treating you good! :goodjob: Let us know when you come back up for a visit! :wave:

(It's raining here like crazy too!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts