·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
That is your former car?

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it does! The headliner is still going strong!

.. although ... they messed up the handlebars for the doors. What were they thinking?

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Yes it does! The headliner is still going strong!

.. although ... they messed up the handlebars for the doors. What were they thinking?
I was wondering the same thing. :dunno: :lol:

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
He disappeared. Looks like he has been sold.

Or not... found a better link and fixed the first post.

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is still there. I doubt they will get that price for him. I would not pay that price for him. I hope a loving person finds him though ...

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The dealer is obviously NOT a beetle person and is too cheap to get the correct repairs done.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
What repairs does it need? Also they must like their cars since 6k is a bit steep for a 10 year old car with that many miles. But it looks like a real beauty ;)

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What repairs does it need? Also they must like their cars since 6k is a bit steep for a 10 year old car with that many miles. But it looks like a real beauty ;)
Needed new door panels. He is in good shape. I had just redone the roof, shocks and struts, and bought door panels, mats and hand break lever when I got a deal of a trade... there a few other minor things but he was in great shape for a 10 year old. Timing belt and water pump done at 90,000 miles and all repairs chronicled here including oil pan replacement.

It was good while it lasted. I have no regrets.

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
1 - 15 of 15 Posts