NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ruby Red New Beetle
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I found my new beetle. It is a 2001, with 29,000 miles and is in great condition. I loved it the moment I saw it. Right now I am waiting to get my car loan and then I'll be buzzing around the Bay Area, CA. I can't wait.

:) Melissa

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
We Need DETAILS!! :lol:

Engine? Interior? Mods? Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! :clap:

(Bay Area? San Bruno native here..... ;) )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just to kind of complete the loop of who we are, MistressM my girlie whom I posted about in my first thread. Also, I had to pay for knocking her reading abilities outside murder novels.

Thank you for all the help in getting us acquainted with NBs. Melissa's now quite a fan of coming home and reading this message board, or "Carin' Around" as we like to call it. You'll all probably start seeing a lot more of her around here and a lot less of me (I have my Chrysler 300 board to keep up with).

Mel's responsible for dishing the details. My lips are sealed. :) But yeah, it's a beauty.

-Christian

·
Ruby Red New Beetle
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today

Today is the day I am getting my RED BEETLE! I finally got my loan and I am picking it up this afternoon. I can't wait!

It is red, has a 2.0 engine, manual, 2001 and has a very clean interior. Like I said, she is a jewel. I'll post a picture soon.

:) MistressM

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
rubie said:
Congrats on the new beetle. We look forward to seeing it.:)
Congratulations on your dream coming true. Great choice of color and transmission! :cheese: :goodjob: :clap: Pics! We :heart: pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts