NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lovin my new NBC!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my goodness! I've been reading this forum for over a month and have seen how everyone here is so dedicated and love their Beetles. Now I know why! I just got my 05 Harvest Moon Beige New Beetle Convertible yesterday and I love it already!!!

We had to drive to New York (Long Island) to buy it and I already got fellow Beetle love from another NBC owner on the highway. She had a mellow yellow NBC with a gray top and it was cute. She gave me a HUGE wave while we were stuck in traffic and I smiled and waved back...so much fun!

And today while driving with the top down with my sister, we had so many people checking us out and one girl yelled at us "Hey, I like your carrrr!" LOL...it was soo cool! I never have gotten that much attention from a car before! It drives so smooth, it has great acceleration, it's great on gas, it's so loveable...I just love my new NBC! Woot woot! I'll try to post pics tomorrow of my new baby :)

Oh, and by the way...I bought a GPS Navigation from Best Buy (Garmin Nuvi 260) and it's just great with this new car!

*Thanks to JuggBug for encouraging me to get a Harvest Moon Beige...she was right! It's a great color :)

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Woohoo! Finally! :party:

Now, when are you gonna get excited about it? :lol:

Attachments

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
;) You made a very wise choice. :p Now just remember about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! Keep one in the glove box and you'll be set. :cool:

·
TOD Maiden Voyager
1,582 Posts
Congratulations. :clap: You sound like you're grinning from ear to ear.
And how many miles have you put on it today?

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Congrats!

Know how you feel! Am so happy to finally have gotten my dream car, (Bella, Snap Orange 1.8 GLS)

Isn't it such a fun car to drive! So much fun, and so much style.

I am now addicted to the forum and am learning so much. Bug Love is an obsession.

Best of Luck, and many years of happy motoring!

Reenie

"You've got to get obsessed, and stay obsessed" Iowa Bob, from The Hotel New Hampshireby John Irving

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
Hey there -

congrats!! I'll be on the look out when I am in the area - if you see a techno blue
hardtop with yellow fog light covers and a chrome rack on the rear hatch waving (as we pass each other, LOL) - it's me!

Beth

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Know how you feel! Am so happy to finally have gotten my dream car, (Bella, Snap Orange 1.8 GLS)

Isn't it such a fun car to drive! So much fun, and so much style.

I am now addicted to the forum and am learning so much. Bug Love is an obsession.

Best of Luck, and many years of happy motoring!

Reenie

"You've got to get obsessed, and stay obsessed" Iowa Bob, from The Hotel New Hampshireby John Irving
A, The Hotel New Hampshire quote.....how cool:cool:

And congrats on your new vert:D

·
Lovin my new NBC!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay with posting pics! I've been out driving lol! Man, I must've put so many miles within this one week, it's ridiculous! But I do love my new Beetle :) Here are some pics taken of me and the car on Labor Day Weekend (by the way, I have that temporary license in the front because I haven't registered it in my state yet):

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Just amazing how NB verts, lovely ladies and big smiles all seem to go hand in hand:D

Enjoy your NBC:cool:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Lovely buggy, and that special NB grin :D that we see in so many pics here :clap:

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
CONGRATS! ENJOY YOUR NEW BEETLE!!

She is beautiful! I owned a hardtop Harvest Moon bug and had to sell him when I became unable to work :( His name was Opie. You will love your ride. The day I brought him home I was smiling wide enough to eat a bananna sideways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockband::band::band::banana::banana::dance2::dance2::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

·
TOD Maiden Voyager
1,582 Posts
Another happy New Beetle owner. Cool

·
Topless Forever
1,453 Posts
Woot!!!
Congrats on 'adopting' Lola :D I've had my NBC since the first week of June, and I STILL have a big s*** eaten grin on my face... who knew just driving around could be so much fun?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts