NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LoveBug
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering...I don't have a new beetle yet mind you...but are the engines in the front or the back like the old ones? I was just wondering cause My family wants me to check in on how safe they are as well before I decide to purchase one.

·
LoveBug
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying...Are they very safe cars to drive? I'm just trying to decide cause I'm checking around alot about the safety of the new beetle before I decide to get one.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
baobaobeibei said:
Des, you are really a bug lover!!! :)
you've really no idea!! :)

There is another thread in the Misc section discussing this topic. One person who is an EMT talked about getting a person out of a beetle that was wedged under a Semi. The driver wasn't able to get out on their own, but walked away. Very safe, pretty indestructable little cars :)

·
Premium Member
114 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
BritishGirl87 said:
....My family wants me to check in on how safe they are as well before I decide to purchase one.
Wife and I picked an '04 for our teenage daughters. 'Nuf said!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Check out the opther forumn, read my post about the accident i was at with a bug... It should sell you into one fast. These are most likely one of the SAFEST cars i have ever encountered. Id put my new beetle up against my friends suv's and volvos in test ratings. they really are safe, and solid cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts