NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a pretty easy job. i mean i do about 3-4 hours of work a day. so what would you do in your offtime? right? i mean if i dont have any work to do, i sit at my desk and surf the interwebs and play minecraft.

minecraft. yes, and my past 2 bosses love me playing it because i have ADD and if i didnt i would be buggging the crap out of everyone i work with. so i play this game and my mind is focused and no probs.

until now.

got moved to a different team because my stats were so high, they wanted me to bring up theirs. kind of like getting traded in the NBA i guess, but i get no pay increase. well the new "boss" for lack of a better term is a huge prude and a majot female woof woof. so she says the "clicking" noise i make bothers her and i shouldnt play it.

wtf? i come to your team to improve your stats and i get dogged on for something that isnt even work related? pssssh.

so im looking for a silent mouse to eliminate the clicking sound. ive read a few reviews and im not impressed.

you guys have any suggestions? imnot going to stop playing minecraft. im an admin for a HUGE server.

-jd

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Wish I had a job like that.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So... your boss is upset that you are getting paid for 8 hours and you work for 3-4? Shocker.
no. missed the point completely. mad because of the clicking noise my mouse makes.

-jd

·
Wife's 01 1.8T mechanic
629 Posts
I think you missed MY point. If your mouse was clicking on work-related items, I doubt your boss would have a problem with it.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you missed MY point. If your mouse was clicking on work-related items, I doubt your boss would have a problem with it.
no. no... not to brag but i could take a dump on the floor and not get in trouble. they could care less what i do while awaiting to tell CPA's how they screwed up their books while remoting into their computer and seeing their grand kids picture as a desktop.

perfect reviews, outstanding performance and never call in. my review said "makes loud noises clicking his mouse" as an area of improvement. i mean if i was being told to stop playing a game during work hours they would have said, "plays game on company time" or some sh!t like that.

i could be reading the bible or doing Turbo Tax client reviews. you are still missing the point. she doesnt like me clicking my mouse. IT IS TOO LOUD. because i do it over and over to place bricks on my castle.

i guess you are too hung up on the fact that i have a cush job and dont have to farm carrots 10 hours a day in the hot sun? i dunno. i really dont understand why you're trying to bust my balls about my work habits when the whole thread is about MOUSE CLICKING NOISES and me wanting to buy a CLICKLESS MOUSE and wanting REVIEWS on said part.

i put the important words in caps for you. maybe you can understand the point of the post now.

in other news, i found one on amazon and it got good reviews.

please chime in if you wish to tell me about clickless mice.

dont chime in like the guy who posted above if you just want to try and make me look bad. cause he is mad he makes hot dogs on the corner in chicago and its cold. and the wind blows over his hot dog cart and spills his wieners. and then he has to pay for the bad wieners and that comes out of his pocket. so he robs a hobo and get salmonella because the hobo caught a fish in the river and ate it and cut him in a knife fight.

dont get salmonella in a knife fight with a hobo.

-jd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts