NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it yesterday and tried it out today and it works really, really well. I would highly recommend it. Even though it's getting past 'vert weather here in Jersey, I'm still putting the top down every chance I get, and this definitely helps.

:)

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got mine on Ebay, for somewhat less than it cost from my dealer. Actually I bought it directly from a dealer, down in VA Beach. For some reason, they are selling authentic VW accessories at a discount online. Do a search on Ebay, I think they still have some available.

It's definitely worth the money.

·
Feel the Power!
302 Posts
JrsyGrl said:
I got it yesterday and tried it out today and it works really, really well. I would highly recommend it. Even though it's getting past 'vert weather here in Jersey, I'm still putting the top down every chance I get, and this definitely helps.

:)
AMEN SISTER~

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm hating that it is getting so cold here! Friday was gorgeous though and I cruised along Lake Michigan with the top down and the windscreem up! It wasn't bad at all!

But... seriously... when is it too cold to have the top down?? :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love my windstop, I can ride with the top down even when it is kind of chilly, I just crank up the seat warmers and heat and its great!

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
bugged out said:
I love my windstop, I can ride with the top down even when it is kind of chilly, I just crank up the seat warmers and heat and its great!
On Sunday, it was gloriously sunny, but 32 degrees. No worries, we took the NBC out, top up. I told hubby, "When it hits 38 degrees, pull over!" :lol:

Well, it was 42 before we put the top down, and it was great! Bright sun, warm seat, sunglasses, scarf, fleece hat, and windblocker. What a great day! :clap:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah the windstops are great. I bought a non VW type. The only difference is the way it folds. The cost saving was a big deal to me but the quality was great.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Mine seems to be permanently installed. I remove it only to put my kids in the back. Great invention. Works much better than the sales critter at the dealer said.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts