NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get soooo lucky?

I had a new friend waiting in my unopened e-mails this morning.

There amoung the spam and on line bill pay notices.

No really.

He's from Africa and desperately needs my help.

He's assured me that he is nothing like those other ****esers from those non-legit e-mails.

How could I not believe him? He's ever so sincere.

So excuse my absence while I'm off getting bank details sorted out and chatting with my new friend.

OOOoo000ooo-- and must go shopping for appropriate clothes for my new and improved philanthropic self!

:rolleyes:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
angelworks said:
How do I get soooo lucky?

I had a new friend waiting in my unopened e-mails this morning.

There amoung the spam and on line bill pay notices.

No really.

He's from Africa and desperately needs my help.

He's assured me that he is nothing like those other ****esers from those non-legit e-mails.

How could I not believe him? He's ever so sincere.

So excuse my absence while I'm off getting bank details sorted out and chatting with my new friend.

OOOoo000ooo-- and must go shopping for appropriate clothes for my new and improved philanthropic self!

:rolleyes:
:rotfl:
Hey..where can I get me one of them new friends? It's not like I don't spend my money on the undeserving already! What's one more person?

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooooo.

Well see, you must lead a clean, pure life and good things will come to you.

Next question.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
angelworks said:
Oooooo.

Well see, you must lead a clean, pure life and good things will come to you.

Next question.
Well that settles that. I'll never have one of those friends! :( :lol: I actually had a guy from Africa ask me to marry him when I lived in Florida. I didn't date him or anything. He came into my work to buy something for a family member in Africa and was having it shipped there. I stupidly gave him my pager # so he would leave me alone.( i was never good at the giving out the worng number deal especially since he knew where i worked) He paged me 5 times a day for 2 weeks straight! He said he would pay for me to go to school, buy me a new car, pay for my apartment and he was pretty good looking too! He looked like Taye Diggs. I couldnt understand a dang word he said though! lol I set him up with my roommate thinkin he would leave me alone then...no such luck. He would "call to talk to her" when he knew I was home and she wasnt. I ended up moving back here thank god!

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's soooo not about the money, see.

It's about good will and reaching out to your fellow man.

Not about the tens of thousands of dollars I'll be getting.

Gotta run----if we make all the transactions in time I can spend it all on power ball tics.

Jackpot is up to 340 mill..........

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CyberGreenBaby said:
Well that settles that. I'll never have one of those friends! :( :lol: I actually had a guy from Africa ask me to marry him when I lived in Florida. I didn't date him or anything. He came into my work to buy something for a family member in Africa and was having it shipped there. I stupidly gave him my pager # so he would leave me alone. He paged me 5 times a day for 2 weeks straight! He said he would pay for me to go to school, buy me a new car, pay for my apartment and he was pretty good looking too! He looked like Taye Diggs. I couldnt understand a dang word he said though! lol I set him up with my roommate thinkin he would leave me alone then...no such luck. He would "call to talk to her" when he knew I was home and she wasnt. I ended up moving back here thank god!
Taye Diggs speaks?

Nice perk, but it isn't neccesary. ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
I have no African friends. :(

You're sooo lucky! :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts