NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost one of the lenses of my headlights this weekend. It flew off on the road and I never saw it, heard it or anything. I must admit that I removed the lenses in the past to paint the chrome surround so I am responsible for this, ultimately.

Bottom line is I need a new one. Perhaps I have to even replace the whole (expensive) headlight assembly, but I'm hoping not. Does anyone have one from a car they are parting out? It is the right, passenger, side that I need. If I could get just the clear plastic lens that would be great. If I had to I would get the whole front part of the assemble that comes off with a couple clips. Hoping not to have to buy a whole new thing, especially from a dealer.

I talked to technotrix'd cause I know he has a parts car but he doesn't have a headlight. He suggested I try to contact Brocks-bug from the "old org." but I don't see that user name on the new forums. Anyone know how I might hook up with him?

thanks for all the help.

·
back from the beach....
203 Posts
Hey Dave....

I have both left and right... I'll sell ya both of'em. I know that you're only looking for the right, but I'd rather sell them as a pair.

Let me know what ya think. Drop me a line...

Lester

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fowvay said:
:( I feel like this is my fault somehow... cause I removed them in the first place... sniff :cry:
I knew you'd feel that way and there probably isn't anything I can say to make you NOT feel that way but it certainly isn't your fault - you only opened 'em up 'cause I wanted you to.

My fault, none other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts