NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I noticed my silver and black VW logo hub cap thingy (aprox 3 1/2 inches diamiter)was missing. I just recently had my tires rotated and they might have overlooked snapping them on hard enough. I know how time is money in the car biz.

Does anyone here know how I can locate one. Its not vital but I am a bit anal about things being symmetrical. It just feels wrong:confused:

Thanx oddles!
Gail

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Shutterbug said:
Today I noticed my silver and black VW logo hub cap thingy (aprox 3 1/2 inches diamiter)was missing. I just recently had my tires rotated and they might have overlooked snapping them on hard enough. I know how time is money in the car biz.

Does anyone here know how I can locate one. Its not vital but I am a bit anal about things being symmetrical. It just feels wrong:confused:

Thanx oddles!
Gail

When I bought my GLS it was missing three out of four. The dealer would only sell the center piece including the logo cap. I ordered them thru my garage. I should have ordered the fourth as the remaining original disappeared yesterday while driving :(

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts