NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please answer these 2 questions and leave your name if youd like(would be useful).

1. How much responsibility should the federal government have in natural disaster aftermath?

2.How has your opinion of the federal government response team changed since our recent natural disasters (hurricanes)?

Would be awesome if everyone could help.

Thanks [email protected]!

Ballenbug

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
1. How much responsibility should the federal government have in natural disaster aftermath?
1. The Federal Government has some responsibility, but the State should plans and procedures that step in the minute any disaster happens. Each state has large working groups that are responsibile for inplementing these plane on a day to day basis. I know I kinda got off the question a bit, but the state is just as responsibile as the feds if not more so,

2.How has your opinion of the federal government response team changed since our recent natural disasters (hurricanes)?
2. Having worked for FEMA and now consult for home land security I saw this comming. The wrong groups are trying to run a disaster agency. It has been proven time and again that red cross, old fema, and state responders can and do provide the best response. Have the Fed send the monies and stay in DC.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts