NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Member since 2000
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I want to share some MARVELOUS news with everyone!:balloons: I sent off my very last car payment yesterday!:thewave: :party: I am just waiting for MY title!! Boy what a relief! I am not buying another car for a long time. I just can't believe how fast 5 years have gone by. I love my NB! :D

I am so freakin' happy!:D

Christine
2001 CyberGreen NB GLX 1.8T

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
:banana: :warmfuzi: :bestwish: :thewave: :dance2: :thup: :leapfrog: Congrats!!!!

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
Welcome to the No Car Payments Club. Paid off our Beetle in 26 months and paid cash for our other car. We will *never* do the payment thing again! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
I know the feeling! Congratulations! :party:

My '02 got paid off in 2003. I had never had a title to a car that new. What a great feeling! :clap:

The NBC? Now that's a different story........:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Great news!:clap: If you need some help in spending the extra $$, I can help :party:

·
Super Moderator
5,363 Posts
awsome! it's always nice to own something free and clear. I have about 3 yrs left :-\

·
Member since 2000
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!:D Gosh I will have all this extra money left over and I definitely want to do something to my car. It does need some repairs. After that I would like to do some modifications. I may take you up on your offer CaptBp!:cool:
Nor: I have been SUPER busy. With school/work and everything else in my life I haven't been able to have any fun in a while.:( But I will be around more now that I FINALLY have some time!:cool:

·
Eine Kleine Panzer
210 Posts
Alright, welcome to the beetle owners club!!! I paid off my beetles and it was a lovely day when I saw my name the titles.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,122 Posts
Got my car in April (used '99) and its half paid off. Luckily, my parents are the ones that bought it for me so I'm not paying much myself but I've made around 6 payments on it myself. So happy...18 months of payments done in 8 months. And when it gets paid off, it goes in my name finally so I can do what I want with the car!

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
The wagon (Taurus, that is, our "other" car) was paid off in June.
The TDI has just ONE MORE to go!!! January 9th, and then it's all mine :)

Attachments

·
Member since 2000
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was wondering: How long does it usually take to get your title? :D Someone in my family said 2-3 weeks! Thats too long I want MY title now!!!;)

·
STILL Can't Stop the Rock
336 Posts
get used to waiting....I got one for a car long-gone after 6 weeks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats.

As to the title thing, it depends by state. In California, for example, you get your title from the state rather than the lender.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts