NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from work, driving down a residential side street...2 13 year oldish kids were walking down the steet, as I passed I saw one take a swing at the other ones arm. I looked at them what is wrong...but soon realized PUNCH BUGGY!!!! Hahahaha!!!

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
I LOVE when I see kids and adults slugging each other. ALWAYS brings a smile to my face (even when I am in the darkest of moods). :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The local catholic school was having a food drive today...standing along the main street in my town...as my wife and I drove by...the beating began!!! It was like a parade of beating causing awesomeness!

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
This is actually funny to me...I work at Penn Dot and we are always slugging each other when we see a Beetle. We have even modified it with when you see either a black one or a convertible,you get 2 whacks...:D So last Thursday you can imaging my hysteria when I drove our bug to work and they were all standing outside. It looked like a gang fight.:D:D To see 12 plus grown men acting like little kids was funny. It actually made us all laugh most of the day. They didn't bite on my theory of I am exempt because I own one..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts