NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought with me actually having some sort of holiday (p.c. poop that i've become:rolleyes:) spirit, thought perhaps i would take the time to give a big shout to the recent batch of new blood. What i mean is, is it just me? Or has their been a recent growth spurt on the org?? I read a whole heck of alot of posts almost every day and there's a ton of new names.

Here's is the OFFICIAL John/FineExampl cuddly warm super ultra cheesy and sappy WELCOME ABORD new people!

John's OFFICIAL advice to new people: Stick with this site. EVERY person on here is extremely nice, and helpful. If you think someone was rude, it was probably an accident. Don't be afraid of or hurt by criticism...most times it's constructive. And the most important rule...make sure you use the word poop in nearly every post and you will fit right in. :goodjob:

Now, feel free to make fun of me for being a lame-O trying to make friends with everyone...

PS - If you are new and from the Garden State...i'd love to hear from you! I feel so alone in my area with so many Beetles, and i don't know any of them.:(

:D

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
FineEx-
Oh Poop! spit it out. Just say Merry Christmas Your welcome to the newbie's was very heart warming. It has touched my heart. Oh Poop!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spud Bug said:
FineEx-
Oh Poop! spit it out. Just say Merry Christmas Your welcome to the newbie's was very heart warming. It has touched my heart. Oh Poop!
Oho! Somone finally realized i'm long winded! Bout time.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts