NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VAG, it's a lifestyle...
47 Posts
They are.......there's a lot of flex in those wrinkle wall slicks, especially when they're spinning that fast and having that much power thrown through them.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Forgive Blugg, it was well into the cocktail hour, on the other side of the pond, when he posted. :D

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are.......there's a lot of flex in those wrinkle wall slicks, especially when they're spinning that fast and having that much power thrown through them.:cool:
I know ;) Was tongue in cheek :)

Love photo's like this and the odd video i've seen. My neighbour is racing this weekend at Top Methanol. He's usually pit crew but today he launched his first ride. Not the above cars. He only had gas on for 1 second on his first run and said it was more than enough to freak him out :D :cool:

P.S. Cocktail hour never happens now. TOO dangerous. Prefer facebook games and my girl :)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
P.S. Cocktail hour never happens now. TOO dangerous. Prefer facebook games and my girl :)
I'm glad :) ! I was just efen with you!

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so for everyone who wanted to know how ricki got on at the pod this weekend for his first (and what i'm hoping will be his last) weekend in a top methanol dragster...... 6.25 @ 164mph! Thanks to everyone who came, but especially to dave grumpy wilson!
:d

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts