1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I don't have a weiner! :ha:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Neither do I, but I can vouch for Jaxs' weiner-ness! :)

(Jax is jdesigns wienerdog. He (Jax) is so cute! :p )

·
18,312 Posts
BUGINME said:
Amy, here's a weiner you can use:
AWWWWW! Thats the cutest weiner I have ever seen!!!! :lol: weiner weiner weiner! I think I might make that my new favorite word! I do call people weinies all the time! Nah..POOP still rocks! LOL
Sorry John...I'll stop now.

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
dnyed said:
Neither do I, but I can vouch for Jaxs' weiner-ness! :)

(Jax is jdesigns wienerdog. He (Jax) is so cute! :p )

Thanks for pointing out my mistake Deb! Just kidding! I had typed Jax, then changed it and forgot to put it back.

Jax is currently at the vet getting a tooth removed. It's really weird to not have him right here with me.

Here are a couple random shots of my weiner. :D

Attachments

·
18,312 Posts
BUGINME said:
Or maybe this weiner is up your alley:
Umm I could say something really really bad...but I'm not gonna heheh. I would hate for John's "innocent" thread to be closed. LOL

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Umm I could say something really really bad...but I'm not gonna heheh. I would hate for John's "innocent" thread to be closed. LOL

Yeah, and I was gonna say that I would share my weiner....dog... with you, but that would get me in trouble with the wife and the Org! :p

(can I report a bad post on myself?) :)

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CyberGreenBaby said:
AWWWWW! Thats the cutest weiner I have ever seen!!!! :lol: weiner weiner weiner! I think I might make that my new favorite word! I do call people weinies all the time! Nah..POOP still rocks! LOL
Sorry John...I'll stop now.
You can poop on my weiner (thread) any day.:)

john

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
You can poop on my weiner (thread) any day.:)

john
LMAO!!! OMG..let it be known that I did not turn this innocent thread around!!! :ha:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CyberGreenBaby said:
LMAO!!! OMG..let it be known that I did not turn this innocent thread around!!! :ha:
Noooo it's still innocent, just cheeky. We all know we're talking about dogs and referencing another thread. I think we might be safe. i hope?

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Noooo it's still innocent, just cheeky. We all know we're talking about dogs and referencing another thread. I think we might be safe. i hope?
OK OK...I couldnt help it. My mind is in the gutter 24/7 lol

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
I read "weiner" and I thought I was going to have to delete the thread and it turns out to be full of cute Dachsunds :D

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ASurroca said:
I read "weiner" and I thought I was going to have to delete the thread and it turns out to be full of cute Dachsunds :D
A nice surprise i'd say :)

I needed something to cheer me up today and how can ANYONE refuse a nice little badger hound?

See Amy?

John

1 - 20 of 161 Posts