NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you want sweets whats your favorites?

My favorites are...
Pocky, all flavors
Boton Rice Candy
Gobstoppers

and REAL Chocolate...

Lindt
Godiva
and Ghirardelli

M&M's are wax to me.

Whats your pleasure?

Attachments

·
licibug
79 Posts
I want Skittles! I have not had skittles, or Almond Roca for like 1 and a half years!

All I get is Junior mints... for Christmas, someone who didn't know that Braces impede my ability to easily eat things got me Almond Roca and See's nutty centers candys! UG! James liked them though. He even went to See's and bought me some soft centers to meake me feel better about my painfull teeth!

Yay for soft candy!

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PhoenixRising said:
Shoot. I thought this thread was going to be about that one hit wonder song, 'I want Candy' by Bow Wow Wow...
Don't dig chicks with mohawks:p

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Shutterbug said:
Don't dig chicks with mohawks:p
Not even naked underaged ones posing on their own album covers??

Actually, that girl is kinda hot even now.

Know what other candy i like?? More like gum. Clove! I love Clove gum!

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FineExampl said:
Mmmmmmm i LOVE Botan Rice Candy!!! It's the best tasting candy ever made! That honey/citrus taste is amazing! I can eat like 3-4 boxes in a sitting if i was allowed. And the little tattoos are fun too.
The latest tattoo I got was a kitten. Not as cool as a Scorpion or Tiger.

My husband does not have any tattoos but I thought it would be funny if he went to work with the kitten on his shoulder and show the guys his first tat.

It would be hysterical.....being a Green Beret! :D

They would flog him.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Shutterbug said:
The latest tattoo I got was a kitten. Not as cool at a Scorpion or Tiger.

My husband does not have any tattoos but I thought it would be funny if he went to work with the kitten on his shoulder and show the guys his first tat.

It would be hysterical.....being a Green Beret! :D

They would flog him.
I'd do that, but people expect goofy crap like that from me. I always get cool tattoos in mine. I'll have to get some next trip to Wegmans.

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FineExampl said:
I'd do that, but people expect goofy crap like that from me. I always get cool tattoos in mine. I'll have to get some next trip to Wegmans.
Whats a Wegmans?

I get mine at Redstone Commissary. They have cool stuff from all over the would due to the international folk that live there.

I have never seen Clove Gum.....have heard of Clove Cig's (yuck), but not gum.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Shutterbug said:
Whats a Wegmans?

I get mine at Redstone Commissary. They have cool stuff from all over the would due to the international folk that live there.

I have never seen Clove Gum.....have heard of Clove Cig's (yuck), but not gum.
Wegman's is a supermarket chain. There's a few here in NJ, but they are all far for me. I go about once a month for some specialty items.

Clove gum is clove flavored gum. Made by the people who make Beemans and BlackJack gum. Only available in limited amounts during the year. Adams i think. Same people who make Chiclets.

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
OH I forgot all about that rice candy, I used to buy it when I would visit my brother in San Fran. I haven't seen that in years. I love licorice. I love See's chocolate covered honey comb thingys. www.vermontcountrystore.com sells old time candy.
I also like velvet crunch from England,Cadbury makes it. I find it at the commissary sometimes and Longs Drug store in Calif. :) And give me an ABBA ZABBA any day!!!
~Shelly

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Here's something crazy :crazy:, but it's coming from me, so It's sorta normal I guess :rolleyes:.

Drink Mountain Dew while haivng Sweedish Fish.

When the Dew hits your tongue while you still have the taste of the fish, it creates the Best Taste Ever!

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
Toad said:
Here's something crazy :crazy:, but it's coming from me, so It's sorta normal I guess :rolleyes:.

Drink Mountain Dew while haivng Sweedish Fish.

When the Dew hits your tongue while you still have the taste of the fish, it creates the Best Taste Ever!
I concur. i've done that before

Swedish Fish are my fave, followed by BlackJack taffy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts