NewBeetle.org Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
I definitely want a brand new NB. Don't know what color. Probably Black.

But I think if money were no issue I'd probably have to go with what Italcizedsponge said above: the MB SLR McLaren. Yes... :D That's what I can think of off the top of my head but I'm sure there is something else I desire too! :D

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
Bah.... I won't own a car Paris and her brainless lil croneys drive around. So no SLR or Azures for me. I know I know I picked the Azure earlier but I have since come to my senses.

The one car huh? The be all end all?

Nah... I vote for my FUN car and I get to piok my own daily drivers so in that vain... I think I would give SMC a ring and have me do up a 1 off Muscle car.... or perhaps. The ultimate cliche the Veyron.

but like most things in life it comes down to MY money... sigh. Then it has to be this.. at least today ;)

Tom aka Fowvay

PS.. yes that's a Volvo :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
The new ford mustang shelby gt500,white with blue stripes..over 500hp from the factory,with simple bolt ons and a new flash,they're getting over 600 hp easily out of them!!

·
How To Make A Beetle Baby
1,905 Posts
Masareti Quattroporte (replaces Aston Martin on my list)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
how did i miss this thread?!?!

the only car i've ever lusted after was an old beetle. it IS my dream car. that and the one i'm driving. i kid you not.

i WILL have an old beetle by the time i'm 40, trust me. ;) preferably something like this, only not lowered.

Attachments

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
1998 Jetta GLX VR6. Sequoia Green/Biber leather. 5speed. Lowered on H&R springs and shocks. Techtonics exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler. GIAC chip. Air intake. Euro VR6 lip, painted. Reiger side skirts and rear lip. Smoked front lights all the way around. Debadged.

Sigh. :(

I will have my Biber back.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
The Cheat said:
1998 Jetta GLX VR6. Sequoia Green/Biber leather. 5speed. Lowered on H&R springs and shocks. Techtonics exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler. GIAC chip. Air intake. Euro VR6 lip, painted. Reiger side skirts and rear lip. Smoked front lights all the way around. Debadged.

Sigh. :(

I will have my Biber back.

:) :) :)

Biber and VR6, the two things missing from my BB

RIP my 2.8L vr6 with biber leather, fast in peices

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
This is on eBay right now.

Volvo P1800. errr slightly modified... 2.3 liter 16V Turbo charged and intercooled motor.

This in my opinion is the sexiest car ever made. The orignal was cool but this is just plain sexy. Tying in the best of custom cars, muscle cars, modern import tuning and classic style.

This is THE car. :eek:

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Volvo P1800.

I can agree with the sexy part.
My neighbor across the street used to have a blue one -very sporty.
The one you posted looks like crap with that mismatched wheel/tire combo. Looks like a sad attempt to mimic a Shelby Cobra or something. Very wrong.

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Fowvay said:
This is on eBay right now.

Volvo P1800. errr slightly modified... 2.3 liter 16V Turbo charged and intercooled motor.

This in my opinion is the sexiest car ever made. The orignal was cool but this is just plain sexy. Tying in the best of custom cars, muscle cars, modern import tuning and classic style.

This is THE car. :eek:
It is a great looking car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
A couple years ago I spent a month in Switzerland. I saw the most amazing little car. I found a dealership near Bern, but the car wasn't cleared for the States and they wouldn't sell one to me. A Swiss friend offered to buy one in his name. We were going to take it apart and ship it to my home in pieces. I would then reassemble it and get it licensed as an experimental car. My husband nixed the whole idea.

So, if money were no object, I'd get one Smart Car for every day of the week, a different color for each day. I could literally park all seven of them in the same space that three and a half of my husband's MGs currently occupy.

He would not be amused. Sue :)

Attachments

81 - 99 of 99 Posts