NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was chatting to a friend and this came up..so I thought why not put this in Misc Hoo-Ha

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
NOONE!!!!I'm gonna be buried in it!!!! :ha:

·
Tell your mom I said hi
444 Posts
'03 to my beloved wife. '05 to Volkswagen credit since I didn't get credit life on it.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
When I am dead, I won't care, now would I.......:p

Both of our cars are in both names. Whoever goes first, gets both for him/herself~ This said, I hope I go last...... :D

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
interesting question , if anyone gets eurotuner , theres a story in there this month on a kid they did a piece on a couple months back ,he had cancer and the story told how the make a wish foundation helped him mod his car , his only wish was to have his car in eurotuner , well he lost his battle with cancer on july 8th , just a couple days before the edition with his car in it hit the stands ,, but in the end , he willed it to his fiancee with the stipulation that she show it and take it to waterfest this year ,, from what the story said , the car was there with a whole gang of his friends willing to share his story ,,
kinda neat story ...

as far s my car ,, Herbie goes to the wife ,,after she sets it on fire out of spite ,,im sure the kids will split the money

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
hmmmm. interesting question beej...haven't thought about it...lisa really likes the passat, so i imagine my oldest daughter lindsay would take the NB...altho she really likes the '79 cabrio better. :wink:

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Well, this one's a little morbid for me since I just got done with one funeral yesterday, and started another today. It's been a long week. I don't know who would get my cars, let alone Elwood.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
i'll either be burried in my car, or i told my best mate phil in london that he can have it... but you never know, plans can change.

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Hrm, good question. I guess my nephew could have it when he turns sixteen? In five more years?:p

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
As I'm still single, I think my parents would get him. My mother would be very happy with that, as she really likes my bug !

Anyway, who cares about a car when someone dies... If my parents come to pass, the last thing on my mind is the car...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts