NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I’ve been looking for a little while (maybe a year from now) the ORG forum before post because of my poor english, I mix the past and the present time of verbs :shy: :shy: :shy: , I admit, that’s can be confusing, for you and me also. I find the courage :whip: to do it. :stickpok:

So, a presentation now, :violinba: I’m a 44 years old guy, french canadian from the Gatineau-Ottawa area. It’s my second TDI Beetle, the first on was a Cyber Green 2000 automatic and now a Galactic blue 2004 GLS DSG. Loooove it! :banana: :flowers:

Talk you later
===================
Bonjour,

J’ai visité le forum à plusieurs reprises dans la dernière année et j’étais un peu gêné de faire un post en Anglais, je mélange le présent et le passé des verbes, :shy: :shy: :shy: alors cela peut être légèrement mêlant pour le lecteur… et moi aussi. Alors un peu de courage :whip: et je fonce. :stickpok:

Une petite présentation maintenant, :violinba: gentil garçon de 44 ans, je suis un québécois de la région de l’Outaouais, à Gatineau pour être exact en face d’Ottawa. C’est ma deuxième Beetle TDI, à la suite de la 2000 vert cyber automatique, je me suis procuré une 2004 bleu galactique avec boite DSG. J’adore! :banana: :flowers:

A+

Yves… oups! Igloo :frosty: :xmas:

PS Cool smileys here :bignose:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Bonjour! :wave2:

Don't get too excited. That's the only French I know! :lol:

Welcome to the Org! :)

·
5/23/10 <3
11,121 Posts
Bonjour! Welcome to the Org! I speak a little french if you run into any trouble translating it to english =P

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is somebody know why I dont have post notification by email? :dunno:

I check in my profile and doesnt see anything :confused:

oups! find it! guest it's "defaut thread notification mode" setting

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
hello and welcome! we're glad to have you here! don't worry about your english! we'll understand you! :D :D :D

:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Bonjour et accueillir. Il y a une richesse d'information ici, juste demander :xmas:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Welcome!

Igloo is a great name for a NB. Don't worry about your English, only love of Beetles is required:heart: English is not my first language either, but I don't let that stop me from hanging with all the cool people here. Quebec is my favorite place to ski, eat out, and party! A big hello from Toronto:wave3:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts