NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Faster Than Katrina
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not such a new member, First chance to get back here since the Windy B**** rearranged my hometown. I have made out well as I live in a suburb outside of the devastated area. Hope to see some of you guys at some of the upcoming events ... don't know if Silver will be entered in any for a while .... the road debris on the expressways is taking its toll on her skin. Hope to hear from other members in the Gulf Coast area and that they are doing well.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Thank goodness you're here! We were worried about you! So wonderful to see you! Welcome back!!!!!! :)

·
Faster Than Katrina
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All. Looks like there have been some changes in the VW Forum World .... NB.org is new, TNDubs ... I have no account now ... club18T seems to be 1.8T oriented again ... at least they still have my email address. I know some others have changed too. Tara ... Guess I will have to go ... you still owe me a drink! Maybe I'll let you buy me one! Des ... looks like your garage has grown by one since I was last around, I could have told you to use a car cover on one of them.

All the rest ... I know we have shared threads here and probably elsewhere ... Thanks for the good words.

And Jacob .... Thanks ... I hope to make it to the Drive Inn with the DFW group for the Great Times I heard about and saw pictures of that can't be shown here.

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
SilverSportNOLA said:
And Jacob .... Thanks ... I hope to make it to the Drive Inn with the DFW group for the Great Times I heard about and saw pictures of that can't be shown here.
Wuh oh, are there pictures that can't be shown here? I don't even know what they would be of! I hope I was wearing pants. Or at least shorts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts