NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have some amazing news now earlier I have announced that I was going to get a brand new 2019 or 2020 Jetta GLI Autobahn, but I wasn't sure how soon I will be getting it; well it looks like I will be getting it sooner than I thought four months to be exact. I have been looking at other dealerships in my area and I wasn't fond of their inventory and I'm real specific of want I am looking for, and I'm willing to wait as long as I'll have to because I don't want to buy a car and not be happy with it. six dealerships has already contacted me and are willing to get a great price below MSRP, so we'll see what happens. Whatever dealership I get it from I'll be satisfied. My GLI is going be deep black pearl, the 7-speed DSG, panoramic sunroof basically fully loaded with everything plus the ambient lighting which I cannot wait to try out. I do have plans on the mk7 GLI as I will get it started with some coilovers of course, some wheels that I looking at right now, and later on a stage 1 APR tune as well as some more goodies. I haven't done much stuff on my beetle this year because of the new VW. I will have some pictures and a little side by side shot of these gorgeous rides that will soon be sharing the garage.:)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts