NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI Everyone,
Wanted to know if anyone knew anything about electrical issues. I am having a few of them and am completely lost.
Here's my problem: 1) Headlights work on high beams but on low beams my passenger side light goes out. 2) Brake lights work without brake pressed but as soon as I step on the brake the drivers side brake light goes out. Comes back on when I let off the brake.

Anything would help at this point. I am starting to get really frustrated with it.

LeAnn

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im new as well, when my wifes Bug passenger headlight was acting up and not coming on I checked the harness going to it, it was'nt seated very well.After I pushed it on better all the lights started working normal.

Not sure if thats your problem but you might want to check it out.

·
Registered
755 Posts
HI Everyone,
Wanted to know if anyone knew anything about electrical issues. I am having a few of them and am completely lost.
Here's my problem: 1) Headlights work on high beams but on low beams my passenger side light goes out. 2) Break lights work without break pressed but as soon as I step on the break the drivers side break light goes out. Comes back on when I let off the break.

Anything would help at this point. I am starting to get really frustrated with it.

LeAnn

Check all the bulbs and fuses and report back! Might be a simple fix! :) good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts