NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods:
Please allow me to post this here. The new ToD thread is not appearing in the latest threads section, and the magnitude of this event as well as thread popularity warrants immediate exposure. Thanks:)

Important news:
ToD is alive and well! Woot:banana:

You can find the thread in the "event and planning section" OR..

you can just CLICK HERE

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duly noted. I guess this should be the bump-able one then
Now keep in mind this IS NOT the official ToD thread. This is just an alert to direct you to the official thread, which is bump-friendly at your discretion.

I hope to have this thread deleted within a month or so. Just want to get the word out to everyone quickly.

Thanks

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
What Happened?

What happened to the old thread? All those posts that were from the last 4 months are gone?

Who or what did that?

Chuckie

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To sum things up, while not attempting to resurrect things, a series of unexplainable events, and communication caused some drama. The thread was closed, and deleted- we're starting fresh with a new ToD thread.

We're fortunate to have 9 months to continue our planning and spreading the word of this great event.

In the spirit of keeping this a drama-free forum, any inquiries can be sent to me via PM. Be advised that my reply will be unbiased and very little in detail; for I want to be respectful to all orgers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts