VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Unlimited Reality Designs
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just got my indash dvd player and now i got to sale it. to make a long story short my best friend got into some financial trouble and im going to help her out this one time. plz dont ask me what kind of trouble. just know she really needs some fast cash.

well i got a clarion vrx610 in dash 6.5 screen with a blaupunkt dvd player and a clarion 6 disk cd changer. the screen is in great condition and the remote works wonderful for it. the dvd player has all new wires. still in factory wrapping and 2 remotes. i hooked it up one time to try it and its been sitting in my backseat ever since. i never got around to mounting it or the cd changer.

im starting off at 600.00 obo. plz everyone let me know asap about this. im sorry i dont got picture bc i dont got a working digital cam. but if you want to see it i can get on yahoo or aim or msn and show you on webcam. i do got ebay reference and heat. also would like to mention plz take special note of "obo". i need to get rid of this asap. but plz give me a resonable price for it.

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
You can take a picture using your webcam. If you have Windows just click the "Start" then click "Control Panel" then click on the "Scanners and Cameras" icon and then click on the "Video Camera" icon. A window will open up after clicking the video camera icon, just click "Next" on that window and now you should be able to take pictures using your webcam. It doesn't take the greatest pictures but it's something. :)

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i am selling. i must get rid of it asap. im trying to find picture of it online but im not having good luck so far. the head unit is still in my car but i got the dvd player still sitting in the box in my room same with the cd changer so i can get pics of them with the web cam. ill try to get a cam tonight and get pics posted. but i need the money asap.

·
Registered
979 Posts
angelusnhc said:
ok i just got my indash dvd player and now i got to sale it. to make a long story short my best friend got into some financial trouble and im going to help her out this one time. plz dont ask me what kind of trouble. just know she really needs some fast cash.

well i got a clarion vrx610 in dash 6.5 screen with a blaupunkt dvd player and a clarion 6 disk cd changer. the screen is in great condition and the remote works wonderful for it. the dvd player has all new wires. still in factory wrapping and 2 remotes. i hooked it up one time to try it and its been sitting in my backseat ever since. i never got around to mounting it or the cd changer.

im starting off at 600.00 obo. plz everyone let me know asap about this. im sorry i dont got picture bc i dont got a working digital cam. but if you want to see it i can get on yahoo or aim or msn and show you on webcam. i do got ebay reference and heat. also would like to mention plz take special note of "obo". i need to get rid of this asap. but plz give me a resonable price for it.
What about next time she "really needs your help". Lending money to a "friend" is the quickest way to end the friendship.

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have heard alot of bad stories about lending money but she is a true friend and the only one i have had since i lived in valdosta. so im going to try to help her.

anyways is anyone intersted in this? is the price set to high?

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
It's nice of you to help a friend in need. Just remember to get it in writing that you lent the money. Always cover your a$$.

Here's an example "PROMISSORY NOTE"

PROMISSORY NOTE

11-23-05 Orange, California
$1000.00

JD(Borrower), referred to herein as "MAKER", agrees to pay to the Order of Joe Blow(Lender), referred to herein as "HOLDER", or order, the sum of $1000.00, ( one thousand & no/100 Dollars), at My House, Orange, California, with interest thereon at rate of 0% per annum, simple interest.

This note shall be due on demand, or if no demand is made, one year after the date of making the note.

This note is payable in U.S. Dollars. At any time the maximum rate of interest applicable to this transaction shall not exceed the legal maximum rate of interest for a note of this type. Any sums paid in excess of any lawful limitation shall be applied to principal.

After default herein, this note will bear interest at the highest legal rate for this type of note until paid in full. Upon any default, MAKER agrees to pay a reasonable attorney's fee for any and all services of an attorney, whether in or out of court, and for appeal and post-judgment collection legal services.

Dated:

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does anyone want this thing. and not all of the money is going to her. the rest is going to a new dvd player but most is going to my friend.

how does 550.00 sound ppl

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump. does anyone want this? and is the price set to high? plz give me feedback. i need money asap.

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no i did not try ebay yet. im scared i wont get no where close to what its worth.can you tell me if 550.00 is a good price for it?

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
550 is the average selling price...i wouldn't go any lower than that

wish i had the money id take that off your hands..good luck

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thankyou for the advice. i just want to help my friend for one and also the rest will go to a new dvd player so i really want this sold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.