NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find an in line heater for my 02 tdi betle the dealer says its isnt necessary but I dont want to be stranded somewhere at -20 or - 30 like my last diesel golf.
I read somewhere about a zero start in line heater available at ctc but I went there and the boneheads know nothing about it.
Has anyone been able to purchase this heater at C T C and if so do you know the part number so I can order one.
Thanks

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
do you mean a washer fluid heater? or a block heater or an interior heater? all of these are available at CTC but I need to know what one your after.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in line

hi
its an in line heater in the coolant line I found the part number on another site going to CTC to see if its correct and order one the part number for a 1000 watt in line heater is
30-3295 at ctc.
These are the same idea as the old block heaters except the a4s dont have frost plugs so no where to put a block heater so you cut into the cooling line and install this one.
thanks for your replies

·
Registered
1 Posts
2.0 engine heater?

I know you guys are talking about the TDI mostly, but does anybody know about options for the gasoline inline heaters? 2000 new beetle 2.0 engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts