NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find an in line heater for my 02 tdi betle the dealer says its isnt necessary but I dont want to be stranded somewhere at -20 or - 30 like my last diesel golf.
I read somewhere about a zero start in line heater available at ctc but I went there and the boneheads know nothing about it.
Has anyone been able to purchase this heater at C T C and if so do you know the part number so I can order one.
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in line

hi
its an in line heater in the coolant line I found the part number on another site going to CTC to see if its correct and order one the part number for a 1000 watt in line heater is
30-3295 at ctc.
These are the same idea as the old block heaters except the a4s dont have frost plugs so no where to put a block heater so you cut into the cooling line and install this one.
thanks for your replies

·
Registered
1 Posts
2.0 engine heater?

I know you guys are talking about the TDI mostly, but does anybody know about options for the gasoline inline heaters? 2000 new beetle 2.0 engine.

·
TDI Owner
172 Posts
I know you guys are talking about the TDI mostly, but does anybody know about options for the gasoline inline heaters? 2000 new beetle 2.0 engine.
Frostheater does make applications for gasoline engines as well. Give them a call! Terry Will help you out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts