NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is the classified section but this is the only one I thought this would fit best in.

I'm looking for a project new beetle, preferably silver or black, that I want to convert into trailer. You know the half beetle?
The beetle needs to be just a shell, nothing inside it at all. (No motor, seats and such) just a shell
I'm moving to North Carolina in a few months for a trooper training class and thought this would be a cool way to carry my stuff in.
If anyone has any leads please let me know, Anywhere close to new york Thanks so much

Picture below of what I want to do to the beetle.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
trailer conversion

too bad you're not closer to Fla, I have an 06 that I was just getting ready to try and sell that would be perfect for a trailer conversion. Who knows maybe we could get it shipped reasonable. If interested I could take some pics

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
I have the back half of an 03 beetle I was going to make another trailer but I need to finish the first one before I start another

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply. but I already moved to NC and currently short on change. but in a few months I will get back to you. still wanting to do a trailer. but moot at this time. thanks though guys!!

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to jump on the Florida beetle.. but this training class is
draining my funds. I guess that's what you have too do if you want to become a cop.. got to dish out a lot of money :/

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
But I'm actually IN Florida...lol.

One of my daughters wants to be a cop. She got the paperwork and you are so right...it is expensive

·
Registered
33 Posts
the Florida beetle is still here waiting for a future use LOL!!
It's yellow and just about perfect from the firewall back. If I didn't have sooo many projects I would probably try to build it myself as they are really cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts