VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I have only had my tdi for about a year ago. I have been having leaking from the injector pump for a few months now and it is getting much worse. I know about the resell kits but since I have 263k not sure if I should real seal or replace. I have heard that there is a company that there is a company in Canada that is selling reman pumps that add about 50 hp for around 400 bucks. I have not been able to find the company. Any one able to give me some in put thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
5/23/10 <3
11,414 Posts
The only place in Canada I know of is Performance Diesel Injection. We have one of their pumps in our '84 and its great. Adding 50hp? No. And it wasn't $400. Try double that plus a little. I'm not sure what is ALH pumps are going for though. The guy there (Giles) is known for his IDI diesel pumps but I imagine he does the TDI pumps as well. Worth an inquiry. http://www.performancediesel.ca/index.htm

He's a good guy and a great member of the diesel community. I know with the IDI pumps, he can basically customize your rebuild for your car based on your mods and power goals. I imagine it would be no different for the ALH since the pump is basically the same.

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks like I said I was told there was. I have come to find out that if it seems to be good to be true then it probably is. Thanks I guess I will go with the seals for now and do the pump later. Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts