NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if there's a thread on here for this, but does anyone have more pictures on their instagram? Would love to see more!
mine is: katherine_beee

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,844 Posts
We have an org member's Facebook group, known as The Collective. You can post.pics as well as inquire on beetle tech.

Although instagram and the collective are great, we strongly encourage downloading pics here on the org. The server has tons of bandwidth to support our pics plus the forums archive better and makes unearthing older pics and posts easier.

See the "photos- new beetles" section, where you can start your own photo thread.

When posting org pics, it's best to download directly to the org server, rather than using a photo sharing link. We've lost a ton of great pics due to someone removing them from their photobucket etc.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,844 Posts
thanks! :D it's my first VW and beetle so I'm very excited about him! :D
As you should be young lady :banana:
We're a crazy, fun-loving bunch of folk, who are as passionate as you are. We love to help keeping our beetles alive, as well as fueling each other's beetle passion.

This is the oldest and original new beetle site in existence. It was social media before social media- in existence before MySpace and Facebook. We get pumped beyond words when good folk such as yourself, join up and keep the ol Orgasarus alive and kicking.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
My instagram is Mom2MnX.

You'll see more of my kids and pets right now, but I do post my Stitch too, and have posted HJ (Herbie Jr) in the past, as well as Bullwinkle... my past cars. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts