VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here probably a dumb question.. Im new to the new bugs,98-current (I have a 1973 so im used to the air cooled haha) What is interchangeable between years? in other words do the cup holders from a 03 fit in a 98.. or window switch from a 06 fit on a 98..(i dont need these just examples)

· Low & Slow
1,893 Posts
most exterior body stuff works from 99-05. 98 had some weird things to it so i'm not sure on it. interiors were the same from 99-01.5 and 01.5-03 and then 03-05 i think but if you switch like the whole console and stuff it bolts in just not pieces. i think interior door pieces, seats, and dash pieces have been the same through all years. hope this helps a little.

· Registered
9 Posts
Any MK4, or beetle up to 2010.. 1.8t, 2.0, and VR6. All have same relay. Prety sure the TDI has the same one too... Go to Rockauto.com Look up the part for your car, then click on the part number. It will show you all the other cars it will fit...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.