VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get the clips that hold the wires against door inner skin. When i changed window regulator on my 2001 beetle most of them broke. Saw new ones online but in the UK. Anywhere in the US have clips?:confused:

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Hey, like most vw parts; there should be part numbers on the clips themselves (you may need a magnifying glass to read them). I'm sure you local vw dealer; can order them for you.

I think; it is something similar to this? Again, look at your parts for the part number and order from your vw dealer. These may not be right but what I saw, looking online.

Tie wrap with bracket for plastic pin: . CABLE FASTENER. CABLE BINDER. CABLE STRAP. BINDER. STRAP.
(BE) New Beetle
5X300.
(BEC) New Beetle Convertible

$1.16 Volkswagen part # : 8L0971838

#14 in the parts exploded view:

Harness for door single parts (drivers side) (passenger side) front. Fits: Volkswagen (VW) New Beetle | Jim Ellis VW Parts

Here is a example on ebay:

194mm x 7mm Black Nylon Auto Car Dome Push Mounting Wire Cable Ties 20 Pcs | eBay

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Let us know; if they are exactly the same as the originals. The last time; I had my door regulators done under the recall, the dealer clipped all these retaining clips and never replaced them. Because of this; whenever I close the door, the wiring harness, rattles around in the door. I would like to fix this with new ones. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts