NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, does anybody have a good web site to buy door panels? I have a 2003 and passenger door panel is trashed and is really unrepairable.

Any info on where to buy would be helpful. I've looked at ebay and amazon, but nothing in my beetle green.

Thanks,
Maui Jim

·
Registered
758 Posts
Junkyard. There are online search engines which will help you search for used parts. I'm not sure which is best, but I know others (on other forums) have had good luck with these.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,855 Posts
Check out our newbeetle.org member facebook page "the collective"(see the link in my signature). Collective member, Mark Arocho makes complete fiberglass door panel replacenents. He lives in P.R. but ships to the states.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Door Panels

Hi All, does anybody have a good web site to buy door panels? I have a 2003 and passenger door panel is trashed and is really unrepairable.

Any info on where to buy would be helpful. I've looked at ebay and amazon, but nothing in my beetle green.

Thanks,
Maui Jim
These things are really expensive and difficult to find. I found mine off of a VW that was being scrapped by it's owner. I only needed one, but because they came as a pair, in black, I replaced both of mine. I still have my passenger side panel if you want to purchase it PM me and we can talk price and shipping. It is tan with a navy top. No cracks or breaks. I was repainting my car at the time and had the white on black panels painted to navy on black. Macco did it for no extra charge as they were already painting my car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they really are expensive. So far I can only find them on Ebay or Amazon. I need beetle green, and the only ones I see look pretty beat up for $450! I'll keep searching.

Thanks,
Maui Jim

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
Aloha, Your need someone state side to search some junkyards for you. I know that all the salvage yards near me do not have door panels, as I have them. :rolleyes: I do have queries into the local Pull-A-Parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts